Monday, February 13, 2012

Love of Art Blog Party

As you may have heard, the Fly Tribe sent out invitations earlier this month to two other groups of artists/creative biz owners to have them join us in exploring what we all love about art. We are thrilled today to welcome to the party members of the 2010 Flying Lessons class as well as the participants in Hello Soul Hello Business.

 If you are one of our readers, we would also be delighted if you would add to our party by writing a post about what YOU love about art and use the linky below to join in. But even if you don't, we hope you will receive the gifts this party offers.  Many of us believe that the very individuals who are tucked in and among the bloggers/artists in this collection will be the next wave of inspiration in the world of creativity. They will be offering wisdom for the spirit and a good amount of eye candy, so get ready for a charge to both body and soul.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Directions: Please Read

If you are joining the blog party, please copy the address for the blog post you want us to read. Be aware that a year from now, someone might happen upon this and want to read your post. If you have only included your blog address, they will not be able to find this specific post buried in all the other awesome posts you write. So make sure you copy the actual post address.  Then, please also make sure your post has a link to this post so when folks read what you wrote, they can easily find the party. The linky will be open for one week. We would also like to invite you to join our site so that you can keep informed about other blog parties we will be hosting (we would love for you to come back again and again. If you have any questions, you can email party organizer Rachél Payne for more information, rae@creativitytribe.com)



25 comments:

  1. Thanks Rae for setting this up! I just linked my post. I can't wait to read everyone's "love of art" posts:)

    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once again Rae, you ROCK! Thank you:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rae, Where would our Fly Tribe be without you? Thanks so very much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much, Rae! You're the best!

    I started this post several times, and it always found a way to the same topic, so I finally decided to let it. Not really what I meant to post, though.

    I'm busy getting ready to move, so I may not get to everyone's post in a timely fashion -- but I WILL get to them!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm looking forward to reading everyone's blog. Thanks Rae.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stopping by from HSHB and Flying Lessons 1~~ thanks for sharing your Blog Party with us all! I just love me a Blog Party~ gratitude and hugs! valerie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't get a post ready but I'll be visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for setting this up Rae! Now I;m off th visit the art-y blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Hearts Day!!! Thank you for sharing the love!!! Love & Grace, AnaLisa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Valentine's Day everyone!! Thank you so much Rae for organizing the blog hop! I am excited to party with all of you and look forward to reading your blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for this! I am so glad I clicked on the right links this morning - it brought me here!! What a bright spot!

    ReplyDelete
  12. ~ Happy Valentines Day Fly Triber's ! I have my coffee and a comfy spot the sit for awhile,and am excited to read all your blogs, Thanks for letting me join in all the fun...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for this new blog hop !! Looking forward to visit all your blog posts ;-))

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you Rae, for all you do. Hope you and your hubby had a nice Valentines Day. Happy Hopping Everyone

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, cant believe I have missed this. Life has been busy and I havent had enough computer time:(( Thanks for organizing and hopefully i will catch it next time.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is such a fun idea - I'm looking forward to reading everyone's posts! Wheee!

    xo
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  17. can't wait to visit each artist and read what they have contributed!
    cheers, dana

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks Rae~ this has been fun! It's so heartwarming to read everyone's posts about art on their blogs. So grateful to those that have visited and left me kind, & encouraging words too.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you Rae, i've just left my link - i;m going to spend some time reading everyones post now. What a lovely way to spend a wet, drizzly morning!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Yes Thank you so much for this opportunity to share the LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you so much so all your hard work! This is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Rae, thanks so much for creating this fun blog party...I'm excited to be a part of it! Just left my link and am looking forward to visiting all the others! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. My first visit to your blog. Enjoyed perusing around all the lovely art.I am now your new follower.Please visit me any time,stay as long as you like-Denise

    ReplyDelete
  24. really simple but awesome art. . .thanks a lot for showing it to me. . .keep up the good work...
    vapor recovery unit

    ReplyDelete